Welcome to Assured Roofcare, we specialise in fitting high-quality products -
- Tiling and slating
- Roofing repairs
- Fascias, soffits and guttering
- All insurance work
- Main roofing
- Lead work service
- Retiling and re-roofing
- Felt roofing
- Roof repairs and maintenance
- Skylight windows
- Pointing and rendering
- Listed building roof maintenance
- We are proud that most of our work is gained through satisfied client referral. We are proud to provide high quality maintenance and repair work at competitive price
24 Hours Call Centre staff will deal with your enquiry quickly and efficiently 24 hours a day. We can usually be with you within the hour if required or an appointment made to suit you.
Work is either carried out on an hourly rate or an estimate/fixed price can be given for larger jobs. Rates are completely transparent and all invoices will show a full breakdown.
Experienced estimators provide accurate, detailed and fully costed schedules and description of work. Larger works will be supervised and planned to create minimal disruption.
Your satisfaction is our future
Remove the problems of rot, fungus & insects
Fallen leaves, moss and other debris seem to have an uncanny way of finding their way into your gutters and down pipes. The blockages that are formed can:
• Prevent efficient drainage
• Cause water to spill over onto the fabric of the building
• Result in unsightly and expensive damage.
Assured Roofcare has a simple and effective solution in Gutterguard:
Gutterguard is a hard-wearing polypropylene mesh which fits over the gutter and allows rain-water to pass straight through but prevents leaves and debris from falling in it. Since the gutters and down-pipes are clear, the water passing through them is also kept cleaner and fresher - an important consideration if you are collecting rain-water in a butt. The gutterguard, in turn, helps to:
• Keep the downpipes clear and allows the efficient drainage of rain-water.
• Water passing through them is also kept cleaner and fresher
In any drainage system, blockages are both inconvenient and expensive to clear. Add to this the fact that guttering and down-pipes are normally at a high level on your property and you can see that a small investment in preventing the problem will pay dividends for many years to come by helping you reduce the time and money you spend unblocking your gutters from leaves, moss and other debris.
Bird Comb Protection
Many people do not appreciate the extent of the damage that can be caused by birds getting under the tiles of a roof. Whilst they initially go there for shelter, nesting or to look for insects, the birds will often peck away at the roofing felt. This can eventually result in:
• Rain-water leaking unseen onto the roof timbers and into the loft
• Causing damp and rot which requires expensive treatment or even, in extreme cases, a whole new roof.
Once again Assured Roofcare has the right solution to the problem:
• Bird Comb is part of our Eaves Shield™ system. Eaves Shield™ replaces decaying or damaged roofing-felt with a recycled uPVC material which is resistant to further attack and enables rainwater to drain away into the gutter rather than onto the rafters.
The bird comb section of Eaves Shield™ consists of:
• A row of flexible tines that compress and conform to the profile of the tiles thereby forming an effective barrier which prevents birds from getting inand nesting in the rafters whilst maintaining adequate ventilation.
Assured Roofcare multi-purpose Eaves Shield™ system gives you the peace of mind of knowing that our roof trim offers you a fit and forget solution.